Welcome BACK TO THE HILLTOP!
For over 25 years the GU Women’s Center has provided our community a space that cares for the whole person, engages in formation and identity development and pursues a more just world through social justice education and outreach. During the 2016-2017 academic year we provided:
- 95 total trainings, programs and educational experiences with 5, 587 campus community participants
- 361 contacts made to the Center for support and resources
The GU Women’s Center is committed to our alumni community by providing educational programs and opportunities to support and mentor our undergraduate and graduate student students. We participate in the following Georgetown sponsored alumni events:
- John Carroll Weekend (link to the page)
- Reunion Weekend (link to the page)
- Homecoming (link to the page)
- Other alumni initiatives such as the With Outstanding Women Series and alumni leadership dinner
The GU Women’s Center is currently seeking support, both financial and volunteer service, to enhance and expand current programs, services and resources for our campus community. Your engagement and/or contribution will support the following:
- Mentor WAGE fellows and other women students who request the opportunity to engage with alumni
- Women’s leadership development through retreats, summits and educational training experiences
- Support to fund salary negotiation workshops and other programs that encourage women to run for political office
- Travel support to send students to national conferences and annual summits that take place in Washington DC Metro Area.
- Increase resources for students who need access to sexual assault and interpersonal violence services, education and training.
If you have questions about the GU Women’s Center please email Laura Kovach, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.