Make an Impact Today
Make a Contribution
GU Women’s Center: The Next 20 Years & Beyond
The GU Women’s Center is currently seeking support to enhance and expand current programs, services and resources for our students, faculty, staff and alumnae/i. Your financial contribution will support the following programs:
- The WAGE Fellowship
- Career Development Series
- Women and Faith: Being a Woman at Georgetown Dialogue Series
- Speaker Series/Telling Her Story: Ability to provide dynamic speakers for our campus community that include distinguished alums, national leaders, scholars, activitists and organizers to address issues of concern to women.
- Travel support for student leaders to attend national women’s conferences and to visit women students at the GU Women’s-Q in Doha, Qatar.
- Resource Library to include current books, dvds, magazines and other relevant publications.
What your Generosity Means to us
- You are helping to sustain a space for women that provides support, safety, resources and education.
- You are helping to create an enriched experience for our students by providing them leadership, mentorship and networking opportunities.
- You are helping us to celebrate Hoya women and their many and varied accomplishments.
- You are investing in our work of cura personalis (Care of the Person) as we support the growth and development of women’s identities and celebrating our community in diversity.
You may make a donation online by going to the Office of Advancement, and by designating your funds to the GU Women’s Center. If you are donating to the WAGE program please designate your funds to WAGE/GU Women’s Center. We thank you for your continued support of the GU Women’s Center and we can’t wait to see you on the Hilltop!